Friday, July 24, 2009
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading
You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!
Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done
Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (done)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (as if I know 7 people who blog...hahaha)
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (finish laughter from #3)
5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you'd like. (as you wish.)
2. I used to have a kleenex collection (clean ones!) when I was 4-5. I would fold them up and keep then in the top middle drawer of my dresser. Of course, now I never have them when I need them.
3. I just found out today that I had the highest grade in my poetry 101 writing class from college--only took me 12 years to notice the note.
4. I have had a variety of piercings, but no tattoos.
In the spirit of the meme, please read the fine print: If you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged.
Image of "Martial" Discord: (from Kung Fu Panda)
I couldn't help myself on this one...
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Your True Love Is a Cancer
Why you'll love a Cancer:
Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!
Why a Cancer will love you:
You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
We dropped Stinky, Apple-S and Pumpkin Pie at the YMCA for their "Parents' Night Out" and went to see Juno. DH was surprised that he actually kinda liked it. I loved it, of course. Not much action, just a lot of witty dialog.
Since it was pouring rain when we left the theater, we rain across the plaza to Cafe Adobe for a late dinner. One swirled margarita and I was happy.
Anyway, a long time ago I blogged about a necklace that I had started that had started but was taking forever to finish. Well, I finally sat down and finished. I'm not happy with it and will likely take it apart and re-do. I see the error in it, and it drives me batty. Plus, I'm not happy about the transition between the front and the back.
DH just returned from taking Pumpkin to get new tennis shoes, since she ripped a hole in her this week. Looks like the went to "the heeb" as well, and got a bit of food to last a few days...and some peppercorns. And it's about time to switch out loads of laundry before I load up the tax software and get to work. Whoo-hooo. Another Pleasant Valley Sunday.