Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meme

I have never been tagged before, and now thanks to Out of the Binjo Ditch I have a bit of work to do on the blog where I never blog.


Here are the rules:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (done)

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (okie dokie)

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (as if I know 7 people who blog...hahaha)

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (finish laughter from #3)

5. Present an image of martial discord from whatever period or situation you'd like. (as you wish.)



And now, 7 Facts about me:

1. I'm married to the "award-winning" author of Out of the Binjo Ditch.

2. I used to have a kleenex collection (clean ones!) when I was 4-5. I would fold them up and keep then in the top middle drawer of my dresser. Of course, now I never have them when I need them.

3. I just found out today that I had the highest grade in my poetry 101 writing class from college--only took me 12 years to notice the note.

4. I have had a variety of piercings, but no tattoos.

5. When I was little I wanted to be a priest, live on a boat and have a million children.

6. My favorite series of books was The Chronicles of Narnia.

7. My poor plants out on the patio are suffering a terrible death, as I keep forgetting to water them. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.

In the spirit of the meme, please read the fine print: If you are reading this, then consider yourself tagged.

Image of "Martial" Discord: (from Kung Fu Panda)
I couldn't help myself on this one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, I misread #7 as your "parents" out on the patio, rather than your plants. Imagine forgetting to water your parents!