Monday, June 27, 2005

At Steve's request

OK, so Steve has been pestering me to post a blog. I've been busy. (Some of us work for a living--wink, wink). Usually I have some opinion that disagrees with my husband, but I can't think of anything off hand, and it's hard to type with wet nails. Although, it is easier on his laptop than on a normal key-board (thanks, honey).

Other than finally getting all of the paint out of my hair--only took 9 or so days--and working and playing with the kids and trying to make myself get up at 4:45 a.m. so that I can go to the gym before work, not much is going on. I did pull out a few grey hairs, too. I still need to research a few online MBA programs, so if anyone knows of any good ones, let me now. The company I work for offered to pay half.

No comments: