Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well, it seems that it's been a while since I posted. I've been busy procrastinating again. Imagine that. Me. Procrastinating. I mean, really.

I'm a bit unmotivated at the moment. My "to be filed" piled has replicated exponentially. I have no idea how, but during the night the pile grows...and the more nights I leave it to its own devices, the greater the pile is. Worse than rabbits.

So, my new goal it is to be organized. I think I'll start next week.

Next month (oops, next week is next month).

Maybe it will be my New Year's resolution.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

We need a file fairy (or perhaps a file "ferry" that can take the filing stuff far far away), we also need a laundry fairy, a vacuuming fairy, a diaper changing fairy, etc... Right about now I'd take any fairy I could get...

Steve said...

Then you need to move to Seattle, Cassie. Or San Francisco.

Weary Hag said...

Cracking up at Steve's response to Cassie's comment!

But the best was this post. I can so relate to this dilemma. I surely missed the class on organization. A short while ago, I was bound and determined to get rid of the clutter that is my computer desk. I toiled and sweated and still, it didn't work.

When you are finished with your pile-fairy, can you send her/him over here? :)

Kirsten said...

We thought we could leave it behind when we moved.

It followed us, picked the lock while we were sleeping and threw itself over the kitchen counter.