Friday, January 06, 2006

OK, another business promotion...

As you all know by now, I am an "Independent Beauty Consultant" with MK and I'm on a quest to facial 30 people by the end of this month. So, if you are willing to help me out with this challenge that I need to complete no later than January 31, and you live near me and don't already have a consultant (we're to sell by the 'Golden Rule' which includes not stealing other consultants' clients), shoot me an email and we can set up an appointment. The products are wonderful; otherwise, I wouldn't use them or wouldn't sell them.

And don't forget, you can always log onto my website and register through here and the link to the right of here, and get on my mailing list for the quarterly catalog, which includes a free sample.

Now back to our regular randomly blogged program....

No comments: