Friday, January 06, 2006

"Resting"

Gramma came to visit for Christmas. The kids were wildly excited, as expected, and wild they were. Poor Gramma just needed to sit on the couch for a little while to have breather and relax after playing jungle gym for all three.

Oldest DS desperately desired Gramma to play cars with him.

"I'm just going to rest here for a minute, Sweetheart."

"OK, Gramma, but when your done 'resting,' " DS raised his fingers and added the quotation marks, "come upstairs."

He didn't understand our peals of laughter, and looked confused as he headed to his room to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful visit! I couldn't have enjoyed it more, and it was way too short. I only wish I could visit more often, like come for a weekend once in a while. But I will joyfully take what I can have with the greates set of children in the world. I sure love all of you.

Kirsten said...

We love having you, so come on by anytime!