Saturday, March 25, 2006

The week in review, an exciting snapshot...


It's been a busy week here. Our leasing rep leased our office to one of our neighboring tenants and now we have to move in less than one month (including the build-out of our new office two suites down from our current office). Our VP of development is handling the space plan and contract with our general contractor, and I get to do everything else: coordinate with our corporate office, get all the other vendors lined up (phone system and IT cabling, mover's bids, etc.), and have our VP ask me my opinion and tell me I'm wrong every time I offer it. It's been a pleasure, to say the least.

The build-out should be done on the morning of the 21st and we will be moving that afternoon.

As for other news, oldest DS lost one top front tooth and the other is loose and may be out by the end of the weekend. (All I want for Christmas....) DD is trying to make me drink her water after putting her hand in it ("Do you want a taste?") And youngest DS has taken to pretending to fall down and then laughing.

Hubby linked me to his blog during the week.

I have a couple of projects under way and have yet to complete them. They're sitting on my nightstand.

The best part of the week was when I did a little shopping and racked up about $8 of goodies that I really didn't need (but the bead caps and the multi-strand clasps were so pretty) at the craft store (I love 1/2 off sales), and then waited for about 10 minutes in line at the register. The cashier started to ringing up my purchases before I realized that I didn't have my wallet with me. I had left it on my desk after checking to see how much cash I had. Suffice to say, I didn't get to have lunch either.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, you sound swamped. Good luck with the move.

Steve said...

Comment comment comment comment comment comment comment

Michelle said...

So the tooth fairy is on her way :o)

Cassie said...

No, in keeping with your post on your site Michelle, it should be the tooth "little person who happens to have magical powers".

Anonymous said...

Or maybe, Cassie and Michelle, "the Tooth Person of Alternate Sexual Lifestyle." Would love to see all those little babes, toothless and otherwise. Keep us posted on the progress of the move.